We offer Solar Water Heaters.
- Better performance in winter and cloudy days.
- No scale formation will occur by using salt & hard water.
- Compressed PUF insulated storage tank to retain the hot water for more than 48 hrs.
- Inner tank made of SUS 316L grade surgical steel used in marine applications.
- Suitable for bore well water and hard water usage.
- All fasteners are made of SUS 304 food grade for rust free.
- Auxiliary tank is fitted instead of air vent, withstands high pressure of cold water.
- Pressure also minimize mixing of hot & cold water.
- ISI maked 1.5 back-up heater with Thermostat (Optional).
- Completed 6 years of service with satisfied customers globally.
- Replacement warranty. Free service & minimum product life span of 25-30 yrs.
- Type of collector : ETC
- Specifications :47 x 1800 mm
- Number of Tubes : 12, 15, 18, 24, 28, 35
- Frame Angle : 27 Degrees
- Inner Tank Materials : Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Insulation : Imported High Quality PU Materials
- Tank Volume : 100 L -300 L
- Outer Tank : Powder Coated / Stainless Steel
- Number of Persons to Use : 3- 10 Persons.
|Comparison between conventional Flat plate collector and Evacuated Tube collector|
|Flat plate collector Evacuated Tube collector||Evacuated Tube collector|
|Hardness of water affect the efficiency due to scale formation in the long run.||Hardness does not affect the heating system as no metal tubes is used.|
|Cleaning is not possible.||Periodical cleaning is possible.|
|Replacement of individual collector tube is not possible.||Replacement of individual collector tube is very easy.|
|Absorption area per day is 65% only||Very high absorption area of 94% due to circular tubes.|